Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all use of Lollipuff.com and all content. By using or visiting Lollipuff.com, you verify that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated.
Use of Our Service
Visiting or viewing Lollipuff.com does not require membership.
You may not copy or distribute any part of Lollipuff’s software or design.
You agree to:
1. not violating any local, state, provincial, national law or regulation,
2. not harm Lollipuff.com by using viruses, bugs, Trojan horses, forged routing, flood pings and/or any other harmful technology,
3. not use this service to spam or distribute unsolicited marketing,
4. not distribute or post personal information of another person or entity,
5. not collect personal information of other users,
6. not impersonate another person or entity,
7. not use automated scripts,
A Lollipuff account is required in order to create an authentication request. In order to acquire a Lollipuff account, you must complete the registration process by providing complete and accurate information. You must be 18 years old or older to create an account. Otherwise, account creation and usage will require the supervision and permission of a guardian or parent. If your account is a business entity, you represent the authority to bind that entity to these terms and conditions.
You are responsible for maintaining the security on your account, and all activity associated with your account. Lollipuff, Inc. may remove any content or data that may be considered unlawful or harmful to Lollipuff, Inc. or the Lollipuff community. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time. Lollipuff will not be liable for any losses incurred by someone else using your account. You must immediately notify Lollipuff of any unauthorized usage of your account. Lollipuff does not confirm user’s purported identity.
Lollipuff.com acts as a stage where members can request a professional opinion and/or certificate of authenticity/in-authenticity of an item.
All Lollipuff members must act with honesty and integrity. Lollipuff reserves the right to suspend or terminate any accounts, block email addresses, block PayPal accounts and/or IP addresses that may be unsafe, harmful, offensive, or fraudulent to the community and/or Lollipuff. We also reserve the right to report said activities to authorities. Lollipuff reserves the right to terminate or block any account at their discretion.
Lollipuff reserves the right to use in any form all user submitted content to the site at any point of time. You represent and warrant the rights to use all submitted content.
Content must not:
infringe on copyright, trademark, or intellectual property,
be sexually explicit or obscene,
include offensive language,
be offensive to any race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, or religion,
depict or promote drug use.
We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion. We also reserve the right to edit, remove or delete any content or messages that may be submitted.
Third Party Content, Sites, Products, Services
Lollipuff reserves the right to remove any links or information regarding to third party sites or third party content.
Lollipuff may contain links to third party content that is independent of Lollipuff such as servers, networks, databases, applications, software and any other Internet related entity. Your activity with any of these entities, including payment and delivery of goods, are solely between you and the entity. You agree that any resulting loss or damage will not be Lollipuff’s responsibility or liability.
Registering an account with Lollipuff is free. Fees apply when a request for authentication services is made.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been violated on Lollipuff.com in any way that constitutes as copyright infringement, please send a claim to our Copyright Agent by email with the necessary information found below. A copy will be sent to the person who posted the material.
Under Federal law, you may be held liable to any damage or legal fees associated with material misrepresentations in a claim. We recommend contacting an attorney if you are unsure of copyright infringement.
All claims require the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Any disputes between members of Lollipuff.com are to be settled without recourse to Lollipuff.com. Lollipuff is not reponsible for the actions and behavior of any of our members and is released from all legal actions, claims and disputes.
We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions. The most current version will always be on this page. By continuing usage of Lollipuff.com services, you agree to be bound by all revised terms and conditions.
Lollipuff.com is owned and operated by Lollipuff, Inc.